Pleated Blind Systems
The most popular use for pleated blinds is within conservatories where they offer unparalleled versatility in accommodating the many glass shapes and angles required. Silent Gliss offer sloping, horizontal and vertically hanging options.
The easily operated light weight construction enables pleated blinds to be fixed close to the glazing within the bars for maximum heat control. When opened the minimum stacking area allows maximum visibility.
We offer a range of highly energy efficient fabrics to complement your interior design and to enhance the benefits of your windows or conservatory.
• Decorative and functional shading solution, suitable for private and commercial applications.
• Versatile use for various window shapes (incl. skylights, wintergardens etc.).
• Small stacking dimensions makes it ideal for restricted areas (can be fitted inside the frame giving better heat reflection).
• Can be operated by handle, pull cord, chain, crank or electric.
• Powder coated aluminium profiles in standard colours white, anthracite or silver grey.
The accessories are colour matched.
• Attractive fabric range (e.g. TOPAR coated and shaded textiles as well as DUETTE® fabrics and B1 equipped textiles for commercial applications).
• Pleat depth: 20mm with pleated blinds and 25mm with DUETTE®.
• All systems are made-to-measure.
• The cord and chain operated Silent Gliss models AO, BO, AK and BK are delivered compliant to child safety standard EN 13120.
- Safety retainer (AK/BK)
- Cord cleats (AO/BO)
- Break away cord connector (AO/BO)